Nothing too interesting that I've been doing the past couple weeks... Still figuring out youtube and blogging and running around in circles with work and stuff.
Here's some nail stuff I've done in the past couple of weeks! I know I keep saying expect tutorials, and I promise they're coming! It's just taking me so long because doing them is so easy I forget to do the tutorial as I paint them.
All I have to say about the following nail looks is 1. They were all easy. 2. Tape will be your new best friend when replicating these. (:
Tip: Glitter nail polish is one of the easiest to use when making sharp lines because it's less runny and easier to control!
These last few looks all used the new color Jaded by Revlon. I've been OBSESSED <3
Welp, other than that, I visited my grandma this weekend and became a pro at MineSweeper...
ACTUALLY-- come to think of it, I did move out of my old apartment last week! So there's my excuse for the lack of posting. (:
My friend wanted a really cool look for her nails and I've seen a really cool "space/galaxy" theme going around lately so I hunted around on Google for some inspiration and this is what we came up with! Super easy and super cute!
I'll make a tutorial if requested otherwise, here are the steps:
-Black Nail Polish
-White nail polish
-Some variation of colors like Blue, Purple, and Yellow (I used gold for the yellow)
1. Use black (Or a DEEP, dark navy blue) as the base colour and paint the entire nail.
2. Using a makeup spong, rip off a tiny piece and dip it into a drop of white polish.
3. Lightly sponge on the white into a line or swirl (should look cloudlike)
4. Take the blue and purple and lightly sponge on either side of the white polish (blending into the white and black)
5. Then take the yellow color and sponge a bit right through the middle of the white.
6. make big and small white dots for stars (i used a bobby pin) around the "nebula" (haha)
7. Finish with a top coat of glitter polish! <3
It sounds way more complicated than it is, but I might do a tutorial, because it looks much easier when you see it step by step (:
We were a little obsessed with the galaxy thing...