Monday, March 26, 2012

I'd Love to Wear...

Credit:

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find a headpiece like this? The photo above is a gorgeous Vanessa Hudgens, and I've also seen it on people like Kloe Kardashian.

In general, I always find myself going through different phases with head dresses. I've gone through hats, bandanas, beanies, bows, and to this day I still wear clip-in flowers on a nice day.

New phase?

I love this. It's very Indian-Bohemian-esque and can dress up any outfit with a fun pop. I'm thinking if I never find one of these to call my own (God forbid...) It doesn't look difficult to make.

Now all I need to do is learn how to start a craft and FINISH it...

What do you guys think of bolder head pieces? Where have you guys found some cool unique ones?

That's all for now!

-Kissa

No comments:

Post a Comment